Friday, March 22, 2013

Kitchen Cabinets


Les completed one big project this week, the kitchen cabinets. We took the doors down and the drawers out weeks ago. Last week, he started the process of sanding and painting, since we definitely wanted to keep everything. Here are the pictures. 
Sanding the doors. 


Then he painted them, but I guess I wasn't home to document that. Then, he stood them up outside! 


Attaching the renewed hinges. 


And, here is the finished product. 





 Woah, those shutters are disgraceful! We have new windows, so we don't want to do anything to the woodwork around the windows until the new ones are installed.
The kitchen is just about finished. We still have to texture and paint the walls, then we can move our table and chairs in. You all will be invited for dinner when that is done! 

2 comments:

  1. Great job! They look very good. I love all the cabinets you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information. I want to make also my own Best Kitchen Cabinets. Because I really want to make a customized for it on my kitchen. Thanks for sharing those few tips on how to make it.

    ReplyDelete