Friday, December 21, 2012

So Busy!

We have been hard at work this week, and have gotten a lot done.



Thanks to Ricky King and his helper,
 the foundation is level.
(The picture is of the level at the end of the job. The pictures of the guys going under the house to do the work were too dark.



Mangrums Heat and Air started installing the new system on Monday, but could not come back to complete it until Friday.
The Post office required a mail box on the street. We can't use the clever drop in mail slot :(. 



Rod Rutledge, of Rutledge Electric came out to inspect the electrical wiring. Sure nuff, a lot has to be replaced. 
A lot more has been done, but I can't seem to manage blogger this morning. I don't know why I am typing in blue with underlining, or why there must be all this space. I am beginning to feel frustrated and I need to go on with my day. I will try again later!!! 
































No comments:

Post a Comment