Friday, April 4, 2014

The New Old House


We closed on the new old house today, and got right to work. After all the work we did today, I am tired and hurting. Of all my aching parts, my right hand is the most achy. I pulled carpet up and removed tack strips from three rooms. I can barely type. So, I will post pictures of the house tonight, to get us all started on this new adventure together. 
This is the front (obviously)

The yard is huge, 1/2 acre, and has trees, very pretty. The house has a large sun room on the back, where the windows are, and a den with a fireplace.

 The pictures keep rearranging themselves. I give up. So. The pictures may end up in random order, you will just have to figure things out yourself. 
This is the living/dining room. I took the picture as soon as I entered the front door.

This is the living room, looking from the door into the kitchen.

Add caption















Master bedroom, needs work...

Master CLOSET! Yes.it. is. 
 

Master bath...nothing to write home about,
 but at least it has one! 

We pulled back a little of the old carpet
 and found this!





2 comments:

  1. Jeannette! That house is awesome! What fun you guys are going to have! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous house! Can't wait to see it finished

    ReplyDelete