Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Look What I Did Today

Whoo. This is what I did today.
I drug, pulled, carried, and pushed a stack of limbs, used lumber, and rocks and loaded it all on the trailer. Here is the location of the pile. 
 
I took this picture from the location of the pile, looking up toward the trailer, which is just out of sight, on the other side of the garage.
I realize that this was not a huge accomplishment, but really, it was for me. That pile really bothered me. There was not one place in the yard where I could sit and not have some kind of ugly pile in my view. I thought that I would not be able to move the pile to the trailer, but I decided to give it a try. Sure nuff, I did it. As I completed the job, I was thinking about how a difficult job is relative. We have sons in law who could do this work without any effort, really. And, Les could have done it much more easily than I did. But, for me, it was big, and I am celebrating that!
Les mowed, and we cleaned out some more debris to create a little oasis.
 And, after my labor, and a shower, I took my books and computer outside and did a little work! (the kind I am good at)

No comments:

Post a Comment